Each year DTE selects new images for both the Dubois and Baggs directory covers.
Directory Cover Photo Contest
For several years now Dubois Telephone Exchange has been using local images for our directory covers. The important thing to remember is that you don’t have to be a professional photographer to submit a winning photo. Many of our cover images have been taken by everyday folks who just happened to have a camera handy when the shot presented itself. So remember to take a camera along, just in case, take a couple of shots, just in case and send the images in to the office on time, just in case.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted photos over the years, not only have you provided us with wonderful images but you have also shared a captured moment in time.
Entries Must Be:
- In color taken in the Dubois Telephone serving area
- Fit into one or more of the following categories Scenic – Wildlife – Recreation
- In vertical or portrait orientation only
- In digital image at the highest resolution possible (Minimum 300 pixels per inch)
- Maximum of three images (any combination of categories) may be entered per individual
Entries must be received by the first Friday of February each year.
For more information, call:
The Dubois Area: 455-2341
The Baggs Area: 383-2150
Or Toll-free 1-800-877-7699.
- DTE reserves the right to use the images for print and web publications
- Usage is not limited to but may include postcards, advertising, and promotion.
Requirements for digital images:
Vertical or portrait orientation – sized approximately 8 in by 11 in. and a minimum of 300 pixels per inch resolution:
Submitted on a CD in two of the following formats & file sizes:
- .PSD (photoshop) approx. 20mb
- .tif (tagged image file) format approx. 20 mb
- .jpg (jpeg compressed) approx. 1.5 to 2.0 mb
All 3 file formats (.PSD, .tif, .jpg) may be submitted for consideration and evaluation.